1) It's best to NEVER stick a can of spray paint in a drain hole and then try to push the trigger with a too heavy piece of rebar.
2) Those warnings on paint cans about contents under pressure - They're not kidding. Those puppies will EXPLODE if you puncture one with rebar.
3) Kendall can close his eyes REALLY FAST when a can of paint is exploding in his face!
4) Don't let the kids play outside in a brand new school uniform shirt. (Actually we knew this one, but who would have thought spray paint!)
5) Jergen's Cold Cream will remove paint from a child's face and hair. But then ITWILL NOT come out of hair. Not even if you use Dawn (4 times). Yes, in Alaska they can wash wildlife coated in crude oil with Dawn and they come clean. I washed a boy coated in Jergens and he came out looking like a 50's greaser - (I think it's the beeswax.)
6) 9 year old boys don't mind looking like a 50's greaser - they think it's Cool, cause their friends ask "What Happened?"
Thanks to everyone who participated in my silly contest. The entries were FUN and made me smile and even belly laugh on a couple. Kendall just loved reading them! Shelia came the closest to the actual facts and will recieve her gift certificate by e-mail today. I must give honorable mention to Susan for being so close and Kim for making me laugh the hardest. Stay tuned, I have a feeling there will be similar contests in the future if my kids have anything to say about it!